Complete an authentic sample IELTS exam paper from the IELTS Academic or General Writing test.
Choose one paper from below and complete the tasks:
– Academic Writing Paper 1: Part 1 (Describing a chart) and Part 2
– Academic Writing Paper 2: Part 1 (Describing a process) and Part 2
– Academic Writing Paper 3: Part 1 (Describing a table) and Part 2
– General Writing Paper 1: Part 1 (Informal Letter) and Part 2
– General Writing Paper 2: Part 1 (Formal Letter) and Part 2
Take twenty minutes for Part 1 and forty minutes for Part 2.
Send the completed paper to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once submitted we will reply within 48 hours with:
– details of how close you are to your target band
– feedback on your English
– advice on how this could be improved to get a higher band.
See a sample report of what you will receive.